Sunday, January 31, 2010

haha~
finally i update my blog.....
nearly half year din update.....
damn busy~
cny is coming....
but tis year cannot celebrate new year....
damn sad case.....
finally i chat with him again....
after almost 1 years din chat.....
Feel like so many year din chat with him.....
even tot v long time din chat.....
but de feel like v everyday owez chat.....
damn miss chating wit him.....
v chat till very happily.....
until he ask do i hav bf?
can u wait 4 me to come bek?
WTF!!!!!
U already hav gf....
u still wan me to wait u....
r u crazy.....
y he wan to ask?
den i faster faster sign out.....
den i sign in another msn account.....
i tell michelle....
she call me to sign in bek tat account n clear thing out.....
but i dun dare.....
i just duno i scare wat....
is just tat i duno hw to face tis all.....
he already hav gf n he call me to wait him.....
plus v already long time din c n chat each other....
sud ask me all those thing....
wat u wan me to do???
PLEASE LAR!!!!!
dun make my life bcome so complicated lar.....
i just wan a simple life.....
you noe wat.....
I tot i already forget him.......
after wat he ask really make me very confuse.....
i duno i still like him anot....
michelle keep asking me....
i oso duno hw to answer.....
cos i really duno.....
i hope sumone can help me......

No comments:

Post a Comment