Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The End

Flash back to our memories…

All things we been through….

I will never forget forever…

I very miss our day that v owez 2gether….

Eating lunch 2gether, sing k every weeks, window shopping everyday, chatting every nights,….

I try to get back where v are….

But I dun think so….

U r de one who far away from me….

U starts to change…..

U r trying 2 get away from me…

U makes me feel that v have a wall in between us….

I try to break de wall….

But u keep rebuild it…..

U dun need me anymore…….

I feel that our relation has written a full stop[ .]…..

It is the end of the story (memories)…..

Am I the one who thinking too much?

Maybe Yes..

Everything is changing…

Everything that we been through become memories..

I try to keep back what we were before…

But it looks like so hard to maintain…

We couldn’t back to where we are.
Maybe u didn't realize, cause u didn’t have much time to care.

It's ur decision after all..
I cant say anything……

No comments:

Post a Comment